Businesses across the neighborhood will be offering special deals throughout the day. We’ll list them here as they are finalized.
2446 18th St NW
Live Music from the rooftop: Jonny Grave & the Tombstones! We’ll be selling housemade sausages out of our front windows (at Jug & Table)
– $2 off every port city beer from our port city tap takeover ($3 off w/ wristband*)
1847 Columbia Rd NW
Our lounge will be open from 11am-6pm with Live Music, offering $6 Lapis Punch and Mantoo Beef or Shrimp Dumplings for $7 (3 pieces per order).
LaPop – Sweet Science Coffee
1847 Columbia Rd NW
We’ll have tickets for $3 which people can use for any one of these offerings:
– Small (6oz) specialty Coffee or Tea & sweet mini scone
– Coldbrew Cocktail with iced Chai-Cube and savory mini biscuit
In addition we will be serving free samples from our manual Brewbar all day!
As an added perk, we’ll offer a 10% discount for coffee classes if people sign up in store on that day.
Songbyrd Music House & Record Cafe
2477 18th St NW
We will have Corn Hole and Connect-4 competitions in our venue downstairs, every hour winners will get called for free records and other swag.
We will be serving our happy hour sliders of pulled pork, chicken pesto, and eggplant parmesan out on our front patio for your delight – $5 for 2.
– $2 cold brew in the cafe
– $2 off all Jailbreak taps and cans ($3 off w/ wristband*)
– $6 slushies ($5 w/ wristband*)
2448 18th St
Life Asset helps entrepreneurs start/expand a business. Entrepreneurs will be featured in a booth outside our location, where we will showcase a mixture of locally made goods, arts and crafts.
2003 18th St NW
– $5 Devils Backbone ($4 w/ wristband*)
– $5 Mimosas and Screwdrivers
– $3 Bud Light and Natty Boh
– $15 Tie Dye Teeshirts on the Porch ($10 w/ wristband*)
– $5 fireball shots (w/ wristband*)
Patio – Music and local vendor
One Love Massive will be on the patio with their DC As FCK gear including their DC Flag Shirts and One Love shirts. Stop by and get geared up, if you live in 20009 you get $5 off any purchase. Symetrical will be on the wheels of steel serving up super deep house.
• $3 Goose Island IPA Pints
• $5 Pretzel bites w/Beer Cheese
• $7 Small Cheese Pizza
1841 Columbia Rd
Bedrock Billiards will offer free pool between noon and 6. They’ll also be sponsoring free board games on SunTrust Plaza.
1811 Columbia Rd
Perry’s will be starting Happy Hour at 3pm, featuring an Adams Morgan Day Speciality Cocktail. Be sure to catch Summer Knight and the Diva’s of Perry’s at 4:00 on the Kalorama Rd. stage!
2471 18th St NW
From 3pm-5pm we will be hosting a BBQ bingo in our basement bar. Winners can look forward to BBQ prizes and smoked wings, brisket, nachos and other BBQ treats. We will have a $5 wings special, as well as $5 nacho special all night. We will also offer 2 Adam’s Morgan Day punches for $5.
2321 18th St NW
Brunch 10am-4pm. Bottomless mimosas and PBR all day. $10 frozen Old Grand-Dad Hemingway’s. Food specials including loaded tots, $10 burgers.
Johnny’s Half Shell
1819 Columbia Rd NW
Johnny’s will be serving $4 Boozy Snow Cones, as well as a variety of benedicts for brunch & po’boys all day.
Quara Ethiopia Fusion Restaurant
2406 18th St NW
We will give a 10% discount from 1-4pm from our delicious vegetarian combo and will serve our house Honey Wine.
2305 18th Street NW
We intend to have special Mo:Mo (traditional dumplings with special dressing) at a table out front so Adams Morgan day visitors can get a small taste of the Himilayas and consider coming inside to view the setting of our beautiful place and maybe have a beer. $5 for 4 Mo:Mo; 10% off drinks at the bar.
Adams Morgan Ethiopian Cafe & Restaurant
2204 18th St NW
For Adams Morgan Day, the Adams Morgan Ethiopian Restaurant and Cafe will be serving traditional Ethiopian food, Ethiopian beers and honey wine, and specials on all drinks (Ethiopian Coffee, lemonades and teas). Specials on Traditional Sambusas, and vegetarian platters. Plus, Ethiopian music to greet our Adams Morgan Day guests.
2318 18th St
Buy 4 traditional cookies and get 2 FREE in-store at Insomnia Cookies.
The Black Squirrel
2427 18th St
$1 off selected craft beers, $8 grilled wings with Mumbo Sauce, $8 Bacon Mac and Cheese, $6 Hoppy Fries or Hoppy Onion Rings.
2405 18th St
Atlas Bazaar offers an amazing deal for our Adams Morgan Day guests . . . 70% off our inventory of handmade carpets, throw rugs, and small rugs. And, 50% off everything in the store. EVERYTHING! Come inside the Atlas Bazaar this Adams Morgan Day and meet Zac for the best deals on all of our treasures from the east.
2437 18th St
We’ll have our brunch menu inside and food specials on the patio – Doner (gyro), chicken specials, dolma (grape leaves), baklava….Drink specials will include beer for $4 and mojito specials for $5. There will be a DJ all day playing latin and Turkish music.
1781 Florida Ave
We’ll be showcasing and partnering with Zora & Amelia to host a pop up shop for gifts for little feminists. We’ll also be celebrating the 5 year anniversary of our Adams Morgan shop with arts and crafts for kids, a giant birthday cake and free giveaways.
CUBA CUBA Gallery and Cafe
2309 18th St
– $ 3.00 Choripan
– $ 5.00 Ropa Vieja
– $ 5.00 Lechón Asado
– $ 5.00 Spanish Tortilla
– $ 3.00 Chicken and Beef Empanadas ( 2 x $ 5.00)
– $ 5.00 Cuban tostones
– $ 7.00 Paellas (Mixta and Vegetarian)
– $ 6.00 Mojitos
– $ 6.00 Margaritas
– $ 4.00 Beer
– $ 5.00 Sangrías – $ 12.00 (Pitcher) Red and White
– $ 8.00 Salsa Lessons
You can also come inside and enjoy the afternoon in our Guantanamera patio enjoying a good cigar and admire our art exhibition. There will be art for sale in our booth.
2439 18th St
The Outrage will be having a sale inside the store where customers can get up to 40% off select items.
We will also be featuring a special for Adams Morgan Day giving an extra 10% off all purchases to wristband holders!
1744 Columbia Rd #2
Le Bustiere will be participating in Adams Morgan Day with:
– free tote bags
– 60 percent off end-of-summer sale
– chance to win a $25 gift card
The Grand Duchess
2337 18th St
The Grand Duchess is new to the neighborhood, having just moved into the former Pharmacy Bar/High Dive space. They’ll be serving Grilled Cheese and Moscow Mules for the event!
FunkyPiece Smoke Shop & Glass Gallery
2106 18th St
FunkyPiece will offer 10% off total purchase to all customers for Adams Morgan Day.
1841 Columbia Rd
Come by the brand new Kalorama Pharmacy for a free blood pressure check and giveaways!
2228 18th St
Doors open early at 1:00pm
– $6 Cosmopolitan, Appletini, Goose Island Draft
– $5 Bourbon Shot
– $5 off when you purchase $25 worth of food
1782 Florida Ave
Come down to Florida Avenue and visit the new Aladdin Kitchen where quality matters! Try our oven baked buffalo wings, tasty kabobs, NY style gyros, super samosas, fresh veggie platters and falafal, authentic whole pizza pie or pizza by the slice, a variety of fresh salads with house made dressings, yummy desserts and drinks, and so much more. Aladdin Kitchen offers a magical discount 10% off everything for our Adams Morgan day visitors! Carry out or dine in. 202-986-8900
MINT Health Clubs & Studios
1724 California St
MINT offers members a unique gym experience. Come by our booth to get a free pass to experience MINT for yourself.
Join us at the event for an express HIIT class or WERQ class at 1:00pm, 2:00pm, and 3:00pm.
Wristband holders will have:
– priority access to the classes
– a free 10-day gym and class pass (for you and a buddy)
2325 18th St
Opens early at 2:00 for food, Live Jazz from 3:00 ’til close!
Heaven and Hell
2327 18th St
Live Music from 3:00 ’til close!
2307 18th St
Between 12 noon and 5 pm, we will offer:
– Ceviche Martini (fresh fish cured in citrus and spices, served in a Martini glass) for $12
– Yuca Fries for $5
– Lomo Saltado (beef stir fried) for $19.95
– Passion Fruit Sour for $7
– Mango Fire (Mango nectar with Japepeno infused vodka) for $6
– Latin Beers for $4
Plus our menu of traditional and contemporary Peruvian dishes.
2104 18th St
30% off summer stock+20% off jewelry+$5 sale rack+ fall arrivals
2471 18th Street
Sidewalk Sale – Nail and Skincare Products
Part of proceeds will be donated to Hurricane Relief.
2424 18th St
We’ll have $5 off $25 purchase coupons available for visiting our shop, as well as free air pumps and chain lube for those choosing to ride in!
Wristband Donation Specials
Some local businesses have partnered with us to raise funds by offering an additional wristband special. Make a $10 donation to receive these bonus specials on Adams Morgan Day. You can claim your wristband at the event.
- The Town Tavern DC (Beer & Wing Specials w/wristband)
- Pleasant Pops (5% off w/wristbands)
- MINT Gym and Studio (free 10-day gym and class pass (for you and a buddy))
- Amsterdam Falafelshop – (Free Retro candies w/Purchase)
- Tryst DC (10% off at the Tryst Bar)
- DINER DC (10% off at the Diner Bar)
- Urban Dwell DC (10% total purchase discount (anything in store)
- Roofers Union ($3 off every Port City Beer during Tap Takeover)
- The Blaguard – ($4 Devil’s Backbone Draft, $10 White Tie-dye Tees, $5 Fireball shots)
- Songbyrd Music House & Record Cafe – ($3 off all Jailbreak taps and cans, $5 slushies)
- Fur-Get-Me-Not Dog Wash – ($10 off all DIY dog washes)
- The Outrage – (10% off all purchases)
- One Love Massive (set up at Mellow Mushroom) – ($5 off any item)
- Johnny Pistolas ($3 Tecates, $4 Budweisers, $5 Dos Equis, $5 Margaritas anywhere in the restaurant)
* If you make a donation, come to the Info booth at Adams Morgan Day to claim your wristband!